Monday, October 12, 2009

Today was probably the worst starting day in a while. It already sucked because it was Monday, but I was glad because Maddie will be in town tonight. So, usually when I wake up in the morning I put pickles outside to pee and hit the snooze button for an extra few minutes of sleep. This morning for some reason I hit the OFF button. Two hours later I hear Pickles barking outside, glance at the clock and jump out of bed!! I have 30 minutes to get ready. Then when I go to the kitchen to get coffee and what do I see on the floor? Nothing other than a pile of fresh dog shit! Damn it! I don't have time to clean this up! But, I do it anyway because I did not want to leave it for Michael. Before I clean it up though I have to spank Pickles for her bad doing. As I am reaching for a sandal to whack her with she tries to escape and flings the shit all over the living room with her legs!!!! Damn Dog! Then I get late to school and run around like a headless chicken trying to get things done before the students get there. In the meantime my stomach was growling because I had no breakfast! The rest of the day has been OK but nothing ruins a day more than waking up to shit flying in your house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment