Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Visiting St. Louis

This past weekend we went to St. Louis to visit the O'Tooles! We had lots of fun on Saturday, we took Maddie to her last session of swimming school. She did really well and did not cry once!! What a great niece! Here are some cute pics..... Madeline using me as a crutch to stand up.
Here she is enjoying my Christmas gift to her! This stuffed giraffe if bigger than her.


Here we are before the swimming lesson, as you can see there is a really cool slide behind us. I was sad that is was closed!!


Maddie relaxing with Poppy and the Dogs.


Maddie started to get tired and put her head against me and sticks her thumb in her mouth....HOW ADORABLE!!




1 comment:

  1. nice! we had fun too :) can you email me some of those pics? thanks.

    ReplyDelete